Actually, no, I’m going to add some grass bits to some of them, but yeah they’re about 95% done now.
Update: NOW they’re all done!
The bases really bring them together. They’re even the first models I’ve varnished, and a few of them have dead grass tufts to a few of the guys for a little variety.
Just to bring all the pictures together, here’s how they started out:
And a few base colors:
And everything but the black and basing:
And with the basing done:
I didn’t bother doing any highlights, because these are basically a horde unit (4 points each, sheesh!), and they look pretty good at arm’s distance.
I’ve removed the Eldar so they have their own post.
I’ve also done some super-secret Hammerfest markers which you guys will see during that game 🙂